Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Year's Photo Book - Finally!

Every year it gets harder and harder to find the time to make our annual photo album. This year only an offer for a free Shutterfly photo book if I finished by the end of June was enough of a push to help me finally complete last year's photo album! I can only imagine what a hopeless endeavor this year's photo book will be if I wait to start until next January.

Update: For those of you reading this post via RSS or email, you will need to click on my blog to view the photo book.



4 comments:

andreajennine said...

I can't believe how much Wesley grew in one year! And I ADORE the June picture of Zach (the black and white with his sparkly eyes looking up).

patty said...

what a beautiful book of memories, Elisabeth! Thanks for sharing!

patty

Ilisa Ailts said...

Wow, this is wonderful!

Catherine said...

This is great! And I love that its an (almost) manageable way to keep a record of your life with your beautiful boys!