Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Blog Design

I will be the first to admit that my computer skills are way behind the twenty-first century.  How I took computer programming classes in college and yet manage to get lost reading the html code on Blogger is beyond me.  Thankfully, my friend Sandra at The Sensible Mom.com came to my aid.  When she offered to redesign my blog for me, I jumped at the chance.  It has been a joy to work with her, and I am so thankful for her kindness in sharing her gifts and talents with me!  To top it all off, I am delighted with the final design!

Sandra is starting her own business designing blogs, and on March 14th she will be hosting a Blogger blog design giveaway on her website to announce the grand opening of her company.  For anyone considering a redesign of their blog, I would definitely recommend considering Sandra.  And for those of you with WordPress blogs, she is planning to start accepting orders for those in April.


6 comments:

MarySue said...

Beautiful! Love it!!

sarah k said...

ooooh! gorgeous!

andreajennine said...

It's lovely!

pkshouse said...

i love your new look, elisabeth!!!!
~patty

Liz said...

Hi Elisabeth,

I clicked your link from Andrea's blog...I'm not sure why as I don't think I have ever randomly done that. I just wanted to say how acutely your desire for Christ shines through your words. Your boys are beautiful and Wesley's wide, rosy-cheeked smile is truly a wonder to behold. Truly.

A new reader,
Liz

Ilisa Ailts said...

I love it and might have to work on mine ;)