Saturday, March 12, 2011

Impromptu Photo Shoot

Every so often I realize that I haven't taken any pictures of the boys together, and I decide to have an impromptu photo shoot.  Last week we had one of those days.  I know all of you moms out there are laughing, as you know what I am going to say next.  How can it be SO HARD to get just ONE picture with BOTH boys looking at the camera AND smiling?!


There is no way I am sitting here for this!

Check out my new pointing skills!  Why does mom keep looking at me like that?

Maybe if I give her a look while I point that will help. Oh wait, Zach didn't smile anyway!

How about waving at the camera?  Is that better?


I could show you how I can purse my lips.  You love that I'm learning to keep my lips together!  Of course, it would help if Zach wouldn't ruin my pose...


There - that's better!  At least my serious face is the center of attention again.


This is so much fun!  See, I've even got my big brother pointing now!


See mom, you can't complain about this one, can you? At least MY smile is real!


I love that you're so proud of me for sitting still. Can we all take a minute to clap for me?


OK mom, we got a few good ones. Now I'm getting bored and it looks like my brother has forgotten his picture etiquette.  Can we be done here?


5 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable. Enough said.

sarah k said...

Haha! I love Zach's big dramatic eyes! :)

Erin said...

Love it! It always takes a ton of photos to get just the right one when it comes to kids. And put more then one together and you could shoot at least 50 with only one perfect shot. It's fun though!

Rochelle said...

Those are fantastic! Cracking up at the finger pointing! Oh boys aren't they great!

Ilisa Ailts said...

Fun! Cute boys and yes, full of personality!