Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wesley's Birthday Party

In the past I have failed miserably at photographing my children's birthday parties, so this year I asked a dear friend if she would be willing to pick up my camera and take a few pictures for me.  Instead, she used her own fancy camera and documented Wesley's party beautifully. (She and her husband are in the process of saving to adopt a child.  If you are ever looking for a baby gift, check out her etsy store.  All the proceeds go to their adoption fund.)


Wesley and his Daddy


I love this picture - I always think it looks like Wesley is smiling as he sees Jesus


Our dear friends and wonderful birthday party hosts gave Wesley a set of gears.
He didn't let this one go for most of the party.


Gazing at the glow of the candles


Amazed!


Zach does the honors








Family pictures



Happy Birthday Wesley!


7 comments:

andreajennine said...

Love all these pictures! I was so sorry we couldn't celebrate with you that day.

Katie said...

Celebrating the birthdays of your boys has been so sweet for our family. We love sharing in rejoicing at God's love for them & for your family. Thanks for letting me take some pics for you!

Rochelle said...

Awesome pictures. I love that someone else took them so your whole family could be in them. I usually am the one taking pictures so I seriously am not in hardly any pics =)

Wren said...

Looks like a great day and wonderful photos to remember for always! Happy Birthday to your sweet Wesley!

Ilisa Ailts said...

Hi, I'm just catching up. Wow! You have had some challenging, busy, fun, and memorable times. So nice to have some pictures and I pray things continue to improve for Wesley.

Erin said...

I'm catching up too. You all have been so busy! I love this set of photos, so sweet. The family photo is my favorite ;)

sarah k said...

beautiful pictures. It was such a fun time! I especially love the family shots--so lovely!